Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bulletin: New teeth useful for eating!!!

We've reached a new milestone! Blake can feed himself toast and pancakes without my having to break them into bite-sized pieces. I think this development has been assisted by his incoming teeth. He FINALLY has all four top front teeth. Although it seems obvious to me now, I hadn't realized prior to yesterday that he would be able to bite food with these new teeth. He had his first animal cracker at a "Baby Einstein Party" at one of the county libraries. He looked so grown up as he actually took bites out of the cracker removing each limb systematically. He also stole a piece of toast off of my plate yesterday morning at breakfast and just started eating it. This morning we gave him a pancake. He promptly folded it up and started taking bites. He uses the back of his non-feeding hand to finish the process by shoving the food into his mouth.

Photo Update: The port that we plug the camera into on the computer to transfer pictures won't download the pictures directly onto the computer. I've reinstalled the camera software twice to no avail. I now have to circumvent a few things to download so it takes me longer. Sorry for the delay!