Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Saving(s) Time, Losing Sleep

I have never considered Daylight Savings Time to be an issue. Until last weekend. I'm just wondering when Blake will pick up on our artificial attempt to change time. Since Sunday, we've been waking up at 4 a.m. When you think about it, it's really like waking up at 5 (if one's body hasn't adjusted to the time change yet). And it IS 5 on the east coast. But anyway you look at it, I'm having a hard time considering waking up at 4 normal for a 10 month old. I have had no luck convincing him it's too early! Not with nursing, boring CNN, or my napping on the couch while he plays. So if you are awake on the east coast at five, you can think of us!

Food update: Blake loves my whole wheat pancakes! This makes me so happy!

0 Comments:

<< Home