Monday, October 10, 2005

Our first post...

It's a good thing I have a technically-inclined brother-in-law, or I never would have attempted to keep in touch with family and friends with a blog. Erik also keeps a blog on this site, and he doesn't know it yet, but if I get into dire trouble or maybe even if I just have writer's block, I'm calling him!

Tom suggested that I start a blog to share an important piece of information with anyone who wants to know. It's about flax seed meal! Blake had to go on vitamins with iron last week. Given former issues with constipation, I headed this one off at the trail. We started with a little flax seed meal with his breakfast everyday. That and some additional water, and things are moving along just fine. I don't want to begin my blogging career with a reputation for too much talk about poop, so that's all I have to say about that.

I hope to figure out how to post pictures sometime before Blake's first birthday. For now, I hope words will suffice. Blake is teething...again...or still. He already has two teeth on the bottom. One has pushed through on the top. We are awaiting the arrival of three more.

I'm eager to see what a "posting" on our site looks like, so that's all for now!