Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Does twice make a pattern?


We are always asking how many times Blake has to do something the same way for it to be a legitimate pattern. We have decided that after 11 days of the same going-to-bed routine (with slight modification for a two-night stay in Iowa), a pattern has been established. For me, this is wonderful. A bed time of 7:30 for Blake means I can be asleep by 8:30 or 9. This probably sounds boring to many of you, but as a morning person, it is all I have ever dreamed of. Now, I have a good excuse: I have to be up early with the baby! :)

It remains to be seen whether two posts make a pattern...

Picture update: Erik came through for me with directions for picture posting. This is from when Blake was 6 months, but it is the most recent one I can find right now. The others must be on my camera. It works for my picture-posting test, and it's cute!

0 Comments:

<< Home