Thursday, February 25, 2010

WILL

It's daunting to write a post after so long, especially since if I were you, I would have left my readership quite some time ago. But I know the kids keep you coming back for more (at least after I email you and tell you that I have put up some pictures!).

Will wants this post to be all about him. Blake is upstairs: out of sight, out of mind! The feeling is probably mutual, but all is not lost! Tom, Blake, Will, and I have the understanding that sometimes brothers hold hands, and sometimes they don't love each other. As far as we are concerned, we are happy they have plenty of times when they are holding hands.

Now, back to Will:

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger iMollie said...

wait - i need more! did Will not let you finish writing his post???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home